The World Exhibition Stand Awards are administered and organised by World Exhibition Stand Awards Ltd.
• The awards are open to all exhibition stand or booth builders, designers and producers; agencies, clients, brands and suppliers, operating either regionally or internationally in the event and exhibition industry.
• The entered stand/booth or digital activation can be from any event (B2B or B2C)
• An entered stand must be a temporary build. The organiser reserves the right to reject any entry that is deemed inappropriate
• The entered stand or booth or digital activation must have participated in an event during the period October 2018 to February 2021.
• Entries must be made by completing the entry form online on the awards website
• You must have permission to enter this entry from the commissioning client / brand owning company. Failure to do so may result in your entry being removed from the competition without a refund
• A live entry must have been built and participated in an exhibition, show or event and is not speculative or conceptual.
• Digital activations entered into the awards, must have participated at a digital event.
• A stand or booth, or digital activation may be entered into multiple suitable categories
• Payment for the entry / entries must be made in full before the entered work will be accepted into the awards
• Prices are set out on the website and include all administration fees. All payments must be made in GBP Payments must be made for the entry to be accepted into the awards
• Any entry incentive, such as multiple entries for a discount, will be subject to availability. The organiser reserves the right to add, change or remove entry incentives at any time
• Payment for entries must be made via the World Exhibition Stand Awards website using one of the payment options listed
• Entrants may remove their entry from the competition at any point. Entry fee refunds will not be given under any circumstance
• Should an entrant wish to remove an entry, they may enter another stand or booth in its place as long as this alternative entry matches entry criteria
• A panel of independent judges from the global exhibition and events industry will assess entries within each category context.
• Judges will not vote on any entry or category where there could be a conflict of interest.
• The judges’ scoring will reflect on design & build, creativity, impact, experience and market effectiveness.
• The judges’ decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
• There are multiple prizes available in each category. Diamond, Platinum, Gold, Silver & Bronze, subject to scoring.
• Diamond and Platinum awards require minimal overall scores.
• If overall scores are not high enough within a category they will not be awarded.
• One Diamond and up to three Platinum awards are possible per category.
• Gold, Silver and Bronze level awards will also require a minimum overall score from the judges. Multiple instances of each are possible in each category subject to entries being awarded the minimum score by the judges.
• Entries that do not meet the minimum thresholds required will be withdrawn from the awards.
• Trophies will be available to all World Exhibition Stand Awards 2021 Winners by separate charge. Costs will be provided when winners are announced. Trophies will be sent via courier. Duplicate trophies will also be available for purchase, and can be sent to the winner’s client.
Winners Assets, Logos and Certificates will be issued to the winning company for each winning entry. Winners Assets and Logos may be shared and used by the exhibitor brands. World Exhibition Stand Awards 2021 Assets will include the category and award level. Certificates will be personalised and presented for each winning stand or digital activation.
PR & PROMOTION
All winning projects, live and digital will be included in the Winners book/publication. This will be distributed globally, and sent to the top 500 global brands. All winning projects/companies are also included on the online directory.
• If the awards are abandoned, cancelled or suspended in whole or in part by reason of war, fire, national emergency, labour dispute, strike, lockout, civil disturbance, inevitable accident, the non-availability of the venue premises, or any other cause not within the control of the organisers whether ejusdem generis or not, the organisers shall be under no obligation to compensate participants in any way with associated costs (e.g. entry fees)
• The winning entries will be collated into a physical and digital book which will be distributed to the head of events / event directors of the top 500 global brands. If appropriate high-res images are not provided in time for printing, the winner profile will be sent without images
The organiser is World Exhibition Stand Awards Limited
17 Union Street
Kingston Upon Thames
Please note these terms and conditions are subject to change