Now in it’s third year, The World Exhibition Stand Awards 2021 are open for entries!
The Awards celebrate the world’s best exhibition stand design and digital event activations. A meaningful celebration for global Design Agencies and the Brands.
In recognition of the adaptability and resilience over the last year, the 2021 awards introduce 25 brand new categories, celebrating the creativity behind digital and hybrid global events that have taken place as well live stand designs. The qualification period for entries has been extended from 1 October 2018 to 28 February 2021. (Please note winning stands from previous editions cannot re-enter the same category).
The closing date for World Exhibition Stand Awards is 6 May 2021
The Resilience Awards opened in January 2021. With 8 new categories celebrating the adaptations, new products, activations and creative responses to the global pandemic, So much creativity and resilience in the exhibition design & build sector deserves recognition and celebration.
The Resilience Award Categories are now closed and the winners will be announced shortly.
What are the benefits of entering these awards?
– The World Exhibition Stand Awards and The Resilience Awards are entered by companies worldwide. The Awards are an opportunity to stand out from the global exhibition community
– Have your work assessed by a distinguished panel of clients and exhibition industry leaders and experts
– PR and marketing. Take advantage of the PR, marketing and social media opportunities around the awards. The winners and finalists of the awards will receive coverage in Exhibition World
– Tell your customers and potential customers about your success
– Celebrate and motivate your staff
– Benchmark your performance against the industry
– There is no physical event linked to the awards