Every year there are more than 31,000 exhibitions around the world, 260 million visitors, and more than 4.4 Million companies exhibiting. With over 1,200 exhibition venues that have at least 5,000sqm of indoor exhibition space, our industry is ever more global and ever more sophisticated. The World Exhibition Stand Awards is a brand-new set of awards that celebrate the very best in exhibition stand design and experience whatever the show, wherever in the world, whoever the client.
Whether the stand is in London or Dusseldorf, Singapore or Sao Paolo, Shanghai or Chicago, whether they are 9sqm or 900 square metres, fashion shows or food shows, construction or technology, global events or regional ones, great exhibition stands make a difference to client outcomes and it is imperative that as an industry we give praise and status to creative and marketing effectiveness and those who help to create it. The World Exhibition Stand Awards will recognise, acknowledge and reward the very best stands from around the world. Judges will be looking for design concepts which create unique user engagement, fulfil clients’ briefs and use innovative architecture and technologies. The story behind the design is as important as the design itself.
Exhibitors are the life-blood of our industry, so it is essential that we recognise and celebrate effective exhibiting. Amazing brand experiences, stunning architecture, creative design and story-telling mean exhibitors get the results they want. Whether looking for sales, raising brand awareness, positioning as a thought leader, it is agencies, creatives, designers and builders whose vision and professionalism make those stands possible. These awards celebrate that creative and design effectiveness.
Showcase your work to the top 500 brands.
The winning entries of the World Exhibition Stand Awards will be collated into a major print publication and sent to the Head of Events of the top 500 brands in the world.
What are the benefits of entering?
- The World Exhibition Stand Awards are entered by companies worldwide. The Awards are an opportunity to stand out from the global exhibition community
- Have your work assessed by a distinguished panel of clients and exhibition industry leaders and experts
- PR and marketing. Take advantage of the PR, marketing and social media opportunities around the awards. The winners and finalists of the awards will receive coverage in Exhibition World
- Benchmark your performance against the industry
- Tell your customers and potential customers about your success
- Celebrate and motivate your staff
There is no physical event linked to the awards so no additional costs to attend.