Now in it’s third year, The World Exhibition Stand Awards in 2021 will will once again be a meaningful celebration, promoting the amazing live projects from the world’s best design agencies.
In recognition of the adaptability and creativity over the last year, the 2021 awards will introduce brand new categories, to celebrate the wave of digital and hybrid activations.
The qualification period has been extended from 1 October 2018 to 28 February 2021.(Please note winning stands from previous editions cannot re-enter the same category).
In addition to these new categories, in January 2021 a new set of awards called The Resilience Awards will be launched. The purpose of these it to celebrate how global exhibition design companies have moved with the times and adapted to both their company and client’s needs. The coronavirus pandemic has been a period of new inventions, events and activations. So much creativity and resilience in the exhibition design & build sector deserves recognition and a meaningful celebration.
What are the benefits of entering these awards?
– The World Exhibition Stand Awards and The Resilience Awards are entered by companies worldwide. The Awards are an opportunity to stand out from the global exhibition community
– Have your work assessed by a distinguished panel of clients and exhibition industry leaders and experts
– PR and marketing. Take advantage of the PR, marketing and social media opportunities around the awards. The winners and finalists of the awards will receive coverage in Exhibition World
– Tell your customers and potential customers about your success
– Celebrate and motivate your staff
– Benchmark your performance against the industry
– There is no physical event linked to the awards